Electric Knife Fighting is a fun, safe combat sport designed for people who are looking for an exhilarating way to exercise and increase self-confidence. Utilize your concentration, quick decision-making, strategic thinking, and athleticism to best your opponent in a highly dynamic environment.
· Good cardio – Vigorously exercise to build your cardiovascular endurance.
· Adrenaline rush – Experience the surge of adrenaline when facing off against an unpredictable opponent.
· Move faster – Hone your reaction times and coordination by furthering your fighting skills.
Electric Knife Fighting is safe. The knives we use are made of pliable rubber, and all participants wear protective gear on their head and body.
Note: Our sport is not intended to constitute a personal self-defense program; rather, it is an independent sport to be enjoyed as a fun and unique experience.
Knife Fight Sport, Hawaii, 2021
Knife Fight Sport, New Jersey, 2021
For the 1-hour Electric Knife Fighting Class, the structure will be as follows:
• We will have a warm-up period that begins with a simple jog to increase heart rate.
• Then, we will transition to a full-body stretching sequence that will help prevent any muscular injuries.
• To further accelerate your heart rate and help with footwork, we will practice jumps over obstacles/jump ropes/cones. This will also aid in balance, coordination, and "lightness" in your footwork.
• After the warm-up period, we will move into the strength building portion where we will incorporate exercises such as: squats, crunches, push-ups and pull-ups. This will be done at an accelerated pace within a short amount of time to help with stamina and build muscle tone.
• From a technical aspect, we will then work on drilling (both with the coach and partners) of basic knife-fighting moves. This will cover both offensive and defensive technical sequences that will prepare you for an actual bout.
• Lastly, we will incorporate those drills into actual partner sparring until the remainder of class. The coach will be monitoring the bouts and providing real-time advice and feedback.
Target areas are:
Non-Target areas are:
Combat Square/Fighting Area:
Electric score machine:
Equipment-Consists of the 12 items listed below:
Description of equipment:
Copyright © 2021 Knife Fight Sport - All Rights Reserved.